Friday, September 9, 2016

The blogger of the week challenge

Hey amazing people,
I hope you're having an awesome day today. As I am writing this, it is soon going to be the beginning of a new month. Let's all welcome September with great joy! I have decided that for this upcoming month I will be doing something special. A personal kind of challenge. :)

So, it is called the " The blogger of the week challenge". I am going to discover new blogs and connect with new bloggers. That is basically what every blogger already does but the only difference is that each week I will be choosing one of those bloggers that I will discover in the next days and give them a little shout out on my blog posts. I think it's just a great way to motivate each other and I am sure it will be fun too :D

This is just a personal challenge I am doing for this month only but if you are interested you are always welcome to join me and do it on your blog too. Just taking a few moments to show your appreciation towards other people will only make you feel better!




source



“Outside the leaves on the trees constricted slightly; they were the deep done green of the beginning of autumn. It was a Sunday in September. There would only be four. The clouds were high and the swallows would be here for another month or so before they left for the south before they returned again next summer.” 
 - Ali Smith


8 comments:

  1. I loved this challenge, dear! I think you are so right, to connect with nice people, to help each other, that makes all more beautiful, and a great deal of this beauty comes to us! I love your blog and your approach and I am waiting for your next post and this challenge! And yes, welcome September, the year is flying!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it all Denise :D Let's all help each other and make a beautiful world of blogs :)

      Oh the next post should be up next week and yes there will be a shout out to one blogger per week. I am not actually ready for September but here it is so might as well get used to it now. Hahaa

      Thank you Denise! :D

      Delete
  2. That's great! The blogging community is amazing, it will be awesome to get to know more bloggers :) I already checked out some of the bloggers you talked about on the Versatile Blogger Award and I love them!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true! :D Oh that is great. I am glad you did. They are amazing bloggers just like you are. Thanks Acqua :)

      Delete
  3. I will definitely stick around for this challenge! It is such a great idea, seeing all the new lovely blogs that are around is one of the perks of blogging!

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! :D I surely agree with you. :) Thanks Crystal.

      Delete
  4. I will definitely stick around for this challenge! It is such a great idea, seeing all the new lovely blogs that are around is one of the perks of blogging!

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! :D I surely agree with you. :) Thanks Crystal.

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)