Friday, September 16, 2016

I am on my way.

Hey amazing people,
I hope your are having an amazing time and enjoying your day. I am back at it again with the "In Other Words" and my own little challenge! Time really does fly, it is already the second week of the challenge! Let's get right into it :)

*A reminder for the new ones :)
The challenge is called "In Other Words". Each Wednesday Patricia gives you a quote and all you got to do is write a post related to it but this had to be done before the next Tuesday. For additional details you can always check out her blog over at Patricia's Place .The challenge is simple and open to everyone.


This week's quote is...



 "I don't know where I am going, but I am on my way"
- Carl Sandburg


If you ask me, I wouldn't know what to say. I am currently trying to find my way. It has been a while now... I really want to get there but I don't know how. This is not going to be easy but I am still trying. I don't even know if this is the right path or not but I surely hope it is. I do have hope. I won't give up and that's a promise. Trust me, I am trying my best. All I can say right now is that I don't know where I am going, but I am on my way.






And now it is time for the blogger of the week #2. For those of you who aren't aware of this challenge you can check out the details here. And the blogger of the week is...


Emily Jayne from Love, Emily Jayne


I have to start by saying that Emily's blog is so alive. When you enter her blog you can see that not only her header is so pretty but the pictures and designs she has on her blog is too. I just love how it is so colorful! Her recipes are just so amazing. I have only been reading her posts recently and I regret not reading them earlier because Emily's blog is simply wonderful. You should all definitely check out her blog and I promise you will fall in love just like I did :D  





4 comments:

  1. I think we are all sort of wandering along the path. There are times of determination and knowing the answers but more often it's trial and error. Keep looking ahead and rest when you need to and all will be well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with In Other Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeep. I loved how you said that. It is true! And it is a pleasure. :) Thanks Patricia :D

      Delete
  2. I for sure will visit Emily's blog! I like colorful posts, you know! I loved this week's challenge! I think that it's true, we are all on our way, even if we don't know which it is. I loved the way you wrote about it, dear friend! We never know whether the way is wrong or not, or I mean, the path. Nothing is really wrong. They are lessons. Then you will know when the real right thing fits you, because you learned through lessons. Anyway, count on me for any path you take! Hugs!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's awesome and I am in love with the colors on her blog. Oh yeah you are right, there isn't any "wrong path" and we always learn whether it is from something good or bad. You just always keep learning in life.

      Awww thank you so much Denise. You are so sweet! I am so glad to have a friend like you :D You can always count on me as well! :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)