Friday, September 16, 2016

My thoughts

Hey wonderful people,

It is FRIDAY! :D I hope you're all having an awesome day. And I also wish you a great weekend ahead. Along with my personal challenge I have decided to take part of another one too. I think that challenging yourself can really motivate you into doing anything. So far it is working with me and I am sure it will work out for you too. And so while I was on the look to discover new bloggers I came across this challenge that seems to be interesting and inspiring.

The challenge is called "In Other Words". Each Wednesday Patricia gives you a quote and all you got to do is write a post related to it but this had to be done before the next Tuesday. For additional details you can always check out her blog over at Patricia's Place .The challenge is simple and open to everyone :)


This week's quote is...


source

"We become what we think about"
- Earl Nightingale


What can you do with all these thoughts that are just following you everywhere? Sometimes you
want to put your thoughts in a box and store it somewhere for a while. But unfortunately, you can't do that. Your thoughts is what makes you who you are. Thinking positively will bring more happiness in your life because your thoughts will reflect on your actions. Now if your thoughts are mostly negative then it will also affect you in a bad way and so you might as well just be optimistic and you'll definitely feel better and be much more happier.






And now it is time for the blogger of the week challenge! As I said in my last post, each week I'll be discovering new bloggers and choosing one of them. And the blogger of the week is...


EMMA from Oh fab

She is an amazing blogger and I love the way she writes. You can relate to most of her posts. Emma also have an etsy shop that is awesome and which you should definitely look out if you are looking for a custom blog header or maybe a logo for your blog. Emma is also part of a GRLPOWR community. You can also join their chats on twitter. :D 

8 comments:

  1. Positive thought is the way to go! Thanks for sharing with In Other Words. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting this challenge Patricia. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, dear friend! I don't know why I didn't get your email to my inbox, I follow you... will check to see what happened! True, I loved the challenge and loved what you wrote about it! We would like to box our thoughts sometimes, but it's not possible... so we should keep our thoughts positive, we need to take care of what we think! I confess that this month and till the end of the year I will have a tough period and I would love to escape to Mars :) But I will keep positive, all things pass and we will always have new and nice adventures! Many hugs and a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I don't know either but I am glad you came across this post and find it inspiring :) Yes Denise, I love how positive you are. This will really help you out on your low times. And feel free to message me whenever if you need to talk :D

      Delete
  3. I absolutely agree with what you said! Not only with positiveness. The memories you decide to think about are the ones you keep, and the ones that affect your future behaviour the most. We are what we think. I won't forget the quote!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is also true Acqua, I didn't get into much details but I totally agree with you. Your past can affect your future. Thanks for passing by Acqua :D

      Delete
  4. I am here from your link on Patricia's blog. I LOVE the bright colors and design you've chosen for yours - it feels happy! You are so right about how our thoughts and attitudes affect our actions. If you want your life to be good you have to dwell on good things. If we focus on all the negatives we will become negative and bitter and that's a lonely place to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is great! I am glad you found me :D Yeep. A positive mind lead to positive actions :)Thank you so much for passing by Josie :D

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)