Friday, September 30, 2016

True friends...

Hey amazing people,
This month I have been actually following a routine on my blog. As you can see, it starts with the "In Other Words" challenge by Patricia and ends with the "blogger of the week" challenge. So, since you are already familiar with it I'll just jump right into it :)


*A reminder for the new ones :)
The challenge is called "In Other Words". Each Wednesday Patricia gives you a quote and all you got to do is write a post related to it but this had to be done before the next Tuesday. For additional details you can always check out her blog over at Patricia's Place .The challenge is simple and open to everyone. (This one is the last one for me)


This week's quote is...
                                                                                           
source




source


“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg
even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
-Bernard Meltzer



source













 Blogger of the week #4 



The blogger of the week is...


Just by reading the name of her blog, it made me so curious that I just had to check it out. Zohra's blog has an elegant design which is really pretty along with those amazing photos. She writes about a lot of things from food, fitness to lifestyle and traveling. She's also a great adviser. Zohra's instagram and pinterest is filled with a lot of beauty and so you should totally give a look at it and even follow her. Her blog is truly awesome! :D 


The challenges for this month are officially done. I had an amazing time discovering new bloggers and will surely discover more everyday and fall in love even more with the blogosphere. This was really great and of course there are many with who I have build a connection that weren't mentioned on my blog. The hardest part was definitely choosing among all of the wonderful bloggers because they are just so many great writers who are just so motivating and captivating and makes you keep going in their world and attaches you with greatness. It was such a pleasure that I might consider doing this some other time but probably in a different way. We'll see.  There was also this challenge from Patricia's Place that was so fun to participate. Her ideas are truly remarkable and she choose great quotes and really inspires you with her work. You should also check out her blog. She really keeps you going.  
 

6 comments:

  1. I loved the quote, dear friend, really amazing! I guess we are all a bit cracked, but a true friend will say we are nice and maybe would try to advise on how to fix the cracks, of they need solution :) I also liked the title of the Zohra's blog and so I will check her blog out! I love that you show us new blogs, it's a great opportunity to know great people! Thanks for that! And I hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Denise, thank you so much for your lovely words. I had lots of fun discovering new blogs and I am sure you will love them too :)

      Have a great weekend too Denise! :D

      Delete
  2. I love your blog so much! Keep up the good work :) <3

    http://aimikyoto.blogspot.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D You are so sweet! I surely will :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing pics!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you a great week ahead :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)