Friday, September 23, 2016

You are beautiful...

Hey amazing people,
IT IS FRIDAAAY!!! I hope you are all enjoying your day. This is the third week of my personal blogging challenge for this month. It is always fun discovering new bloggers and reading their awesome posts. I am having so much fun doing this but this challenge is almost coming to an end since this is only for September. Anyways, let's jump right into it :)


Blogger of the week#3


The blogger of the week is...


kirsty from Komoberi

You know when you check out a blog and after reading a few posts you fall in love with? Well yeah, that happened to me with Kirsty's blog. She's one of those amazing bloggers that catches your attention when you read her posts. There is also one where she talks about starting a " gratitude journal" which an amazing idea. It is very inspiring and perfect for when you want to write something just to feel great about yourself. This is just one of her awesome posts. You should totally check out her blog and follow her. Kirsty is really a wonderful blogger. :) 





 "You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed"
 -Shinji Moon

2 comments:

  1. Dear friend, how lovely it is to come here and discover nice blogs that you like and recommend! I will discover Kirsty's one after I write you this comment, I am sure I will love it too! Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Denise it is always nice having your wonderful comments. You are so sweet! Yes you should check her out because she's an amazing blogger. :D I wish you a great weekend too :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)