Monday, May 1, 2017

Welcoming a new month with heart!

Welcome May,

The stress of April is gone. Everything that was on the schedule is done. And now I am here to welcome this new month openly. It's the beginning of new ideas, a new schedule, a new to do list and simply a continuity of a beautiful year.

I have already a few things planned for this month and I am also hoping to have some more "me time". Oh, how time flies! I feel like just a few days ago I was organizing my planner for the month of April and here I am now writing a to do list for May.

May have started today, by giving water to the plants and with a little cold breeze, leaving people wearing their skinny jackets. This is such a perfect weather to drink tea!

I sincerely hope that all of you have a great month.

May each day of coming month bring many reasons for you to celebrate! -Unknown

Happy New Month! :)

* I just wanted to thank my lovely readers to get me to 100 followers on bloglovin'. You're awesome! Thank you for all the love.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully written post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren! :)

      I will surely check out your blog! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy May, Hp! :)

    I love these types of posts that you're writing! All the quotes and stunning images are wonderful, but it's just as great to get to know the lovely person taking the time to find and share them with us. I love how you put that - "It's the beginning of new ideas, a new schedule, a new to-do list and simply a continuity of a beautiful year." Couldn't have said it any better. :) Time sure does fly, doesn't it? It's almost June now! Sheesh.

    I've missed you while I've been taking a break! I'm glad to see you're still going strong. Have a great rest of your May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Eve, it's always appreciated having your wonderful comments here :D I know right! June is about to hit us soon.

    I've missed you too Eve and of course your inspiring posts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)